The Vecta gun reel has been a very popular accessory for spearfisherman around the world for years. New for 2020 there is an upgraded version. The new reel keeps the features of the original reel but adds two key improvements:
- HD carbon and steel drag system. The previous model uses a smaller drag stack. The new model features include carbon fibre and stainless steel drag washers, with an oversized tension knob. The new drag will add double the drag pressure of the old model without locking up.
- Streamlined spool handle. The new tapered handle significantly reduces the chances of shooting line rap ups and reduces the overall profile and drag of the reel in the water.
The features carried over from the previous model:
- Depending on the model these reels can hold up to 60m of Rob Allen Ant Line
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame with varied glass content depending on the part
- Easy to install and quick to remove the dovetail attachment system. Seamlessly slides onto Rob Allen guns with factory reel mount. Or screw on the included dovetail to your favourite gun and slide the reel on and off as needed.
- Additional dovetails can be purchased so you can use your reel on a variety of guns in your quiver.
- Solid line guide to eliminate line wraps and overruns on the reel
- Works with the factory RA muzzle or with the optional D or L shape line guides from RA.
Constructed from 30% glass filled nylon, graphite filled acetyl bushes and marine grade stainless for strength and durability and reel line guide trimmed with stainless steel to prevent line wear.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS USE A MUZZLE LINE GUIDE WITH A VECTA GUN REEL.